Type of mattress: foam -latex mattress
The mattress is double -sided - both sides of the mattress are a utility area.
degree of hardness: H1/H2 - H2/H3
The highest quality polyurethane foam with t25 hardness, thickness 9 cm, excellent flexibility and strength, the mattress core is sufficiently hard and elastic to ensure proper support of the spine. During sleep, both on the side and on the back, its appropriate arrangement is provided, maintaining its natural, simple position. Mattresses with too soft foam can have an adverse effect on the position of the spine during sleep. In addition, the advantage of polyurethane foam is the high ability to pass air and steam, i.e. it prevents the accumulation of sweat, moisture.
latex layer 3 cm thick. latex is a raw material of natural origin, a Mattresses made of it are characterized by very high flexibility and resistance to permanent deformation.
The mattress uses a layer of 3 cm thick latex. Thanks to this, the surface of the mattress on which it was used is characterized by very high elasticity and elasticity. The thick structure of the latex prevents penetration into its surface of mites or dust. Special ventilation channels during use cause the effect of compression and air expansion. This phenomenon has a very beneficial effect on the ventilation of the entire mattress. Latex is characterized by antiallergic properties, and thanks to good ventilation, the possibility of developing mold or fungi is limited.
The very high strength of latex affects its resistance to permanent deformation, making it suitable for many years of use.
Cover: thick, quilted and pleasant in touch the mattress cover was sewn from three layers of knitwear with a weight of 300g/m2. This material is characterized by high strength, even with frequent washing. In addition, it is pleasant to the touch, friendly to allergy sufferers and young children, airy. Thanks to its property, it prevents the development of mites and microorganisms.
The mattress cover has a sewn in on three sides, so you can easily remove it from the mattress and washed.
laundry: 40 degrees, only a cover (sheathing). Fasten the zipper before washing. Do not whiten, do not dry in washing machines, not iron. to contact the human body.
Advantages of the mattress Super foam - latex
- the mattress provides comfort, comfortable body location and matching
- a soft mattress for adults and, above all, children
- mattress with two hardness, on the one hand soft H1 - with latex, on the other hand medium soft H2 - T25 foam P>
- Two hardness allow better adaptation to the needs and preferences
- recommended for people who consider coconut as a hard component for their mattress
- Latex is a material with anti-allergic, antifungal and ventilating properties
- additionally contains numerous ventilation channels that allow free exchange of air and heat, which means that the mattress breathes
- On the Latex website, we recommend sleeping in the summer
- Prevention of sick people- latex prevents pressure sores
- the latex page provides a precise matching to the shape of the body due to surface elasticity
- high durability and load strength
- Polish product
- retains its original shape for a long time of use