Type of mattress: foam -coconut mattress
The mattress is double -sided - both sides of the mattress are a utility area.
Hardness degree: H2 /H3 - H3 /H4
the highest quality polyurethane foam with t25 hardness , 14 cm thick, excellent flexibility and strength, the mattress core is sufficiently hard and elastic to ensure proper support of the spine. During sleep, both on the side and on the back, its appropriate arrangement is provided, maintaining its natural, simple position. Mattresses with too soft foam can have an adverse effect on the position of the spine during sleep. In addition, the advantage of polyurethane foam is the high ability to pass air and steam, i.e. it prevents the accumulation of sweat, moisture.
Coconut layer , plays an important role in the first months of the child's life, because it is a layer Gently stiffly maintains the infant's body in the correct position. In addition, coconut is a natural raw material, which is characterized by anti -allergic properties and prevents the development of bacteria, mold and fungi.
Silicone sheet, a layer of protective non -woven fabric, softening coconut, makes it easier to remove and re -application of the cover, ensures comfortable sleep.
< Br/> Cover: thick, quilted and pleasant in the mattress cover was sewn from three layers of knitwear with a weight of 300g/m2. This material is characterized by high strength, even with frequent washing. In addition, it is pleasant to the touch, friendly to allergy sufferers and young children, airy. Thanks to its property, it prevents the development of mites and microorganisms.
The mattress cover has a sewn in on three sides, so it can be easily removed from the mattress and washed.
laundry : 40 degrees, only a cover ( sheathing). Fasten the zipper before washing. Do not whiten, do not dry in washing machines, do not iron.
All components used for the production of the mattress have an certificate, which is confirmed that in their composition they do not contain harmful substances and are intended for contact with the human body.
Advantages of the mattress Koko plus foam - coconut
- the mattress provides two hardness zones H2 and H3, on one side the mattress is soft comfortable and cozy , on the other, a rigid orthopedic properties.
- ensures optimal body position on the mattress
- high durability- stiffening and strengthening
- has anti-allergic properties
- suitable for children, adults and the elderly
-- It does not deform over time
- provides healthy rest and good ventilation, allows the skin to breathe
- supports the fight against pressure ulcers (cococosive side)
- supports the fight against orthopedic problems and posture defects
- Coconut mat absorbs sweat provided during sleep and inhibits the development of microorganisms or mites
- Summer winter model- in the summer we recommend sleeping on the coconut page due to breathability and neutralizing sweat, while in winter we recommend sleeping on the page without coconut due to the cozy character.